So in order to save me and you some time, here's what you missed since my last post:
- I quit that horrible job at the small law firm, and now I work for myself as a solo attorney
- I work from home, and since I do not have many clients (yet), I spend a lot of time playing housewife, maid, and mommy to my soon-to-be-10-year-old daughter (time flies!)
- The Husband has changed jobs and now works the afternoon shift, so I barely see him (yes, I'm still married)
- I have gotten my meds adjusted, so maybe I won't be as angry in my posts as I was in the past (I read many of them recently, and WOW, I was A-N-G-R-Y, but still hilarious)
- One of my best friends moved to California :(
- And one of my other best friends has dropped off the face of the Earth
- I have realized how lonely working from home can be
- I also have realized I need to make more friends
- I have started seeing a therapist, and see her twice a month
Well, y'all, I think that's it. You are not officially caught up on my life through a concise bulleted list. Damn, those things are handy.
Hope to see you soon in the comments.