Sunday, July 06, 2008

Things You Should Never...

Say to me while I'm on my period (in no particular order):

1. You're wearing THAT?
2. You should change your shirt.
3. You should change your shoes.
4. Any statement that sounds like "You should change [fill in here] today."
5. Actually, any statement that starts with "You should..." I know what YOU should do. You should shut the fuck up and be happy I have let you live another day.
6. You have too much makeup on.
7. You need to put more makeup on.
8. You seem emotional today.
9. You're overreacting.
10. What's your problem?

JUST DON'T TALK TO ME UNTIL MY PERIOD IS OVER, OK? Especially if you have some dumb-ass thing to say to me that in your mind is "I'm only trying to help." Because I don't want to hear what you think today. Actually, I don't want to hear what you think ANY DAY, but ESPECIALLY when I'm on my period. Oh, and don't ask me if I am going to eat that (because I am) and if I have exercised today (because I haven't and I'm not going to). Leave me alone.

No comments: