Tuesday, January 26, 2010

In Case You Didn't Want to Read Sarah Palin's Book...

...but wanted to know what she wrote about, please, please, please check out Margaret and Helen's blog.  Helen is recapping "Going Rogue" in only the way that Helen can.  The woman may be in her eighties, but damn, girl, you're funny.  And when I say "funny" -- I mean HYSTERICAL. 

So there you go.  I'm shamelessly plugging one of my favorite blogs.  Sometime last year, she also read Ann Coulter's latest book, in case you were interested in that recap.  It was so funny, I literally laughed out loud.

Helen is a raging liberal, which is exactly how I like my liberals, thankyouverymuch.  Enjoy.

2 comments:

YogaforCynics said...

She reads them so we don't have to...

MyTruth0812 said...

Dr. Jay: You're right on the money! She's sacrificing her time (and let's face it, being in your eighties, you don't have a lot of time left) so we don't have to! Bless her soul! :)