Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Random Thoughts


Today's Random Thoughts are about how I wish I had an English accent. These are the words I would be using (or at least all that I can think of at the moment):

Calling my butt a "bottom" -- or "arse" (which can also be used instead of calling someone an asshole)
Using the words "brillant" and "smashing" to describe something I love
When people ask me what type of job I want, I'm going to start telling them I want to be a "barrister" instead of a lawyer
When I swear, I'm just going to start saying "bloody hell" or "bollocks" or tell people to "sod off"
Instead of smoking cigarettes, I'm going to say they're "fags"
I am going to rename the post I made called "Am I Crazy?" to "Am I Daft?"
When I talk about not having a job, I will affectionately call it "being on the dole"
I am no longer wearing underwear, they are "knickers"
I won't be using the bathroom -- it is a "loo" or "W.C." from now on
And...last but not least, when shit starts to go wrong, I'm going to say it's gone "tits up"

Well, tally-ho and pip, pip! And may God save The Queen!

1 comment:

Chris Gooch said...

You forgot my favourite - "That's just not cricket" when protesting unfairness.