1. Learn a foreign language. Preferably Spanish, even though I took two semesters of French in college. All I can remember is how to say "J'suis American!" and "hericot verts". Look it up.
2. Visit the following places: The Grand Canyon, Mt. Rushmore, Hollywood Boulevard, Washington D.C., the Liberty Bell, and New York City.
3. Get off my meds. Someday.
4. Learn to drive a stick shift. Although I don't know why this one is so damn important to me, considering I can get any car I want in an automatic transmission. I think it has to do with when I went to buy a Mustang GT about 10 years ago, and all the salesmen (they were all men) sort of made fun of me for buying an automatic transmission in a "sports car". Know what I said? "Fuck shifting. I just want to press a pedal and go for chrissake!" My salesman took me to an empty parking lot and tried to teach me to drive one, much to his frustration.
5. Learn to meditate and do it everyday.
So what's on your "Life Project" list?