Wednesday, July 07, 2010

A Meme

Kim at Perfectly Cursed Life tagged me in her recent meme.  And a "meme", for those of you that don’t know, is basically a survey that many people do and/or are tagged to do…).  Who knew?  Obviously, not me, considering I felt the definition was very helpful.  So onto my meme...



1. When was the last time you played air guitar? Come on, I’m not asking you to admit you still listen to Def Leppard.

OK, seriously...the last time I played "air guitar" it was to a Def Leppard song!  OMG I'm such a sad 80s nerd.  I was watching that horrible movie, "Balls of Fire" and during the final credits sequence, the main character (who looooves Def Leppard) was lip-synching and was totally all over the air guitar thing, so I decided to join in. 


2. What’s the oldest thing in your fridge?

I'm afraid to answer this question.  I think maybe there's some really old yogurt in the back of my fridge.  Either that or some moldy sour cream.  Ewwwww.

3. Vampires, zombies or please make it stop?

It ain't no secret I'm a huge fan of "True Blood" on HBO.  I'm all over the vampire thing in a big way.  "True Blood" would classify me as a "fangbanger". 


4. If you had to change your current profession, and could be anything, what would you do?

Well, if I had any natural talent, I'd want to be a rock star.  But considering I'm 1) tone-deaf, 2) clumsy as all hell, and 3) can read music...I'd probably fail miserably as a rock star.  Hence the reasons why I have not tried it thus far in my life.


5. Undergarment of choice?

This is a little personal, but seriously...panties ALWAYS.  There's no reason why a grown woman should be going commando.  Panties serve a purpose.  And that purpose is not just to prevent the occasional crotch-shots, but also to keep everything bundled up nice a neat.  I just feel weird without panties.


6. What is the tackiest thing you own?

Considering I am a model of good taste, I don't think any of my possessions are tacky.  But I'm sure I have some somewhere.  OH I KNOW.  When Husband and I were first married, good friends of our gave us a gift.  It was a ashtray in the shape of a common housefly.  It's black and the top, fly-body-part, opens up to reveal the ashtray part (and I swear, the thing looks just like this fly).  We still have it.  It's on our fireplace mantle.  So if you ever come by to visit, don't forget to look for it.  It's right next to the second-most tacky thing in my house, a small alligator head (don't ask).  Apparently, my fireplace mantle is the place we display all of our tacky shit.


7. Summer with no air conditioning or winter with no heat?

Shit, this is a no-brainer, considering the heat wave we've had recently.  Winter with no heat, for sure.  I can always add another layer of clothing to keep warm.  Keeping cool is not as easy.

8. Desert island time: Wow, there is a band that will play whenever you snap your fingers and OMG, it’s your favorite! Who is it?

Queen.  They were so fricken awesome.

I'm not going to tag anyone to do the meme, but feel free if you want and then hit me back and let me know you did it so I can read your answers too!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Queen is a great choice. A great choice.