Friday, June 04, 2010

Fallin' Out of My Head

My random thoughts lately:

When the fuck is someone going to stop all that oil from gushing in to the Gulf?  I mean, seriously.  This is ridiculous.  I almost feel like it's some fucking conspiracy to raise gas prices.  I certainly wouldn't be surprised.  It's been like 45 days or something...way to kill the ocean, BP. 

I saw (briefly) in the news that Miley Cyrus kissed a girl on TV the other day.  Or she *almost* kissed a girl at some entertainment function.  #1) Why is this news?  #2) Why is Ms. Cyrus intent on acting like some kind of slut (first the lap dance, now this?)  #3) What's the facination with girl-on-girl action anyway?  Y'all know it's FAKE girl-on-girl right?  I wouldn't think it was hot unless it was genuine.  Just saying.

I'm sad to see Rue McClanahan passed away.  I loved "Golden Girls" and now Betty White is the only one left.  Major frowny face.  Those ladies were hilarious.

Husband is getting on goddamm my nerves.  Wednesday, my Facebook was something like "I was driving on my way home and realized there was all crap music on my iPod.  I realized Husband must have deleted all my totally kickass music and replaced it with his lame ass music!  How DARE he?"  Husband doesn't have a Facebook account so he had to login to mine in order to see this post, which I meant to be sarcastic.  He didn't take it that way.  He bitched me out then said that I "embarassed" him.  Then he didn't talk to me all yesterday.  You know what I think of this whole thing?  I think he overreacted in a major way, and that he can suck my ass.  He's such a bitch. 

I'm listening to Pandora Radio -- to my "funk" station -- and every artist that has been played is black.  I started to wonder if the term "funk" also meant "black".  I mean, I'm not trying to be racist, but can white people create "funk" music, and if so, can you name a white "funk" artist?  And Eminem doesn't count.  He's a rap artist.  Chew on that.  (Update:  they played the Bee Gees.   I don't think they are true "funk" artists, though.  Right?)

My boss has not been in the office since Wednesday afternoon and I am lovin' it.  It's so quiet and calm around here without her.  Picture the Tazmanian Devil and his little tornado cloud.  That's her effect on this office.  I can actually get shit done when she's not here.  Bonus.

I had to teach my daughter about internet predators the other day.  She discovered how to play her Playstation 3 online (she is obsessed with "Little Big Planet") and one night this week she was playing with another person online.  I didn't think anything of it until we went to bed and she was talking about the kid she was playing with.  I asked her how old he was, and she said he was 9.  Nothing happened that caused me to worry, but it occured to me to warn her about weirdos out there in case the next person she comes across is some child molestor.  I told her to never give her name, address or phone number to anyone online EVER.  Because strangers are fucked up.  I'm glad I remembered to tell her and I thought it was very sad that this is the world we live in.

I love the TV show "Chelsea Lately".  Chelsea Handler is my kind of chick.  She loves the vodka (represent!) and she's snarky and bitchy and hilarious.  I watch her every night.  I am a huge fan.  Last night, she had the guy who wrote a book called, "Sh*t My Dad Says".  "Shit My Dad Says" is also a group or something on Facebook and it gets updated with shit this guy's dad really says.  Like this recent gem:  "No. Humans will die out. We're weak. Dinosaurs survived on rotten flesh. You got diarrhea last week from a Wendy's."  If you haven't found it on Facebook, please check it out.  You won't be disappointed.

Kristen Stewart is a dumb asshole.  I am so sick of her and her "anti-celebrity" bullshit.  And to equate being famous to being raped -- obviously, K-Stew (E! Entertainment channel calls her this, which is another reason I hate her) has never been raped.

It is gross I find Russell Brand sexy? 

OK, I better get back to work.  Have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

mytruth1118 said...

dude i LOVE chelsea handler! I bought all of her books and am in the process of reading them. I can't stay up late enough to watch her show, but i have seen it a couple of times.