Thursday, October 18, 2012

Trying to Get Some Organization Up in this Mutha

Some of the things I've realized since rebooting this blog:

1)  I really don't have much to talk about anymore;
2)  This blog could really use some type of reorganization (or organization); and
3)  I enjoy writing but...see #1.


I've been bouncing some ideas around in my head of weekly topics.  Things such as "Confession Time" where I write about some "secret" (small or big); "Memories" where I tell you more about my family, friends, or things from my past that make me who I am; "Products I Love" a-la Oprah; "WTF" kind of speaks for itself; "Grammar Lessons" which I have been trying to produce; "My Obsessions" which I've also been trying to produce; and maybe something like "Random Thoughts" although I'm pretty sure Kim at Perfectly Cursed Life has a trademark on that, so I gotta think of another name.

What do you think of these ideas?  Any suggestions/variations are appreciated.

1 comment:

kim said...

You can use either Random Thoughts or OLF if you wish. I like the confessions thing.