Rules: There wasn't really any rules with this one so I'm just going to thank Kylie and move on!
Award #3: The Awe-Summm Award!
Rules: I am supposed to list seven awe-summm things about myself and tag seven awe-summm bloggers. So here goes:
1. I’m wicked funny and I can make most people laugh with my dry and sarcastic demeanor.
2. I tend to live in the moment and try not to let things I cannot change bother me (which irritates Husband to no end – he interprets this behavior as me not caring about things, but I use it to live relatively stress-free, so I consider it awesome)
3. I try to give Daughter a positive body image along with trying to give her the message that being a girl rocks the house (as I’ve told her many times, girls are better than boys, because not only can girls do anything a boy can, but we also can have babies!) No offense to any male readers out there! You guys rock too, but just not as much :)
4. I am the Queen of the BBQ. I do all the grilling at our house, which I know some guys would consider to be a major offense. (I think he’s just lazy and would rather I cooked EVERYTHING – except, of course, spaghetti sauce.)
5. I have an uncanny ability to remember lyrics, artists and song titles of LOTS of 80s songs.
Play me a bit of a song and I can usually name it. I remember Scritti Politti, Alphaville, Baltimora, Johnny Hates Jazz…yeah. I know. Sad.
6. I once wrote a term paper in my persuasive writing class in college about the death of Marilyn Monroe. While everyone else wrote about abortion and gun control, I argued her death wasn’t a suicide and blamed it on the mob, the Kennedys, or an accidental overdose. I got an “A” probably because my professor was thrilled as a pig in shit that she didn’t have to read another boring topic. It was fun to research that one!
7. I consider my friends to be like my family and cherish them very much.
Award #4: The Sexy Blogger Award! (About Time someone recognized this in me! :))
Rules: I am supposed to list five sexy things about me. OK, here goes:
1. I have naturally curly hair and green eyes.
2. I take good care of my skin by using moisturizers and exfoliating on a regular basis so it’s soft to the touch.
3. I make sure that if I am wearing shoes where my toes or heels are showing, that I have polished my toenails and moisturized my feet. No one wants to see funky toes and dry-ass heels. No one.
4. I am a Pure Romance consultant, so I have a readily available stock of “relationship enhancers” on hand at all times. (If you need anything, let me know!)
5. I’m open minded. I’ve pretty much tried everything on my sexual to-do list. Give or take one or two things.
Well, there you have it. Now I need to pass the love on like an STD at a frat party (Thanks Kim, for that one!)
My nominees are (in no paticular order)....drumroll....(and while it is an honor just to be nominated (bullshit), you're all winners in my book)
Dr. Jay SW at Yoga for Cynics
Maxie at i hate so much
LiLu at Live It, Love It
Mandy at Sassy Little Ginger
Lisa at Lemon Gloria
Jolee at Jolee724
Check out these blogs, y'all. Promise you'll grow to love them like they were your children! Promise! And thanks again to Kylie for being a fan of my blog!