Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Life To-Do List

About 7 or 8 years ago, I had put together a list of things I wanted to do or accomplish in my life. A "life to-do list" of sorts. Unfortunately, my computer crashed and I ended up losing everything on my hard drive, so I don't have the list anymore. I have often wanted to make up another one, but for some reason, I never have. Until now. :) Some of the things I remember on the list are things I've done -- namely, having a baby and graduating from law school.

I'll have to update this from time to time, when I think of new things...but here it goes for now.

1. Places I want to travel to: Paris, London, Los Angeles, New York, Key West
2. Become a really good cook
3. See U2 in concert
4. Get a kitten
5. Run a marathon

Well, that's all I can think of for now. I wonder how many of these I'll actually do before I croak?

1 comment:

Kim said...

Seeing U2 in concert should be on everyone's list.