Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thank You to All My Followers....

I just realized that my title sounds like I'm some televangelist or cult leader or something..."my followers"...

Any-WHO, what I really wanted to say was a very humble "Thank you" to all of you who took the time to click that button and "follow" my blog.  When I started writing this, I didn't think anyone but a few close friends would read it.  I didn't think anyone would really give two shits about what I had to say.  And I am not trying to say YOU give two shits either -- but the fact is that you are on my list and at one point in your life, you read the words I wrote.  So...thanks for that.  I feel honored to have you here and I hope I get rid of my writer's block sometime very soon and write some realy witty and hilarious words.  My awe was prompted by the fact that I actually have 30 of you following me.  And only like 3 of you are IRL friends of mine (In Real Life).  I'm also flattered that some of you are international friends.  So thank you, gracias, merci, danke....

3 comments:

Kim said...

I'm not an official follower because I don't use google anymore, but you know I follow this shit all the time.

Kathryn said...

Beautiful words!
I feel so privileged to be one of those thirty.
*sniffle*
Hehe!

I was on prozac for a few months but it was crappy.

Kate x

Disaster girl said...

lol youre so funny about the "followers" cult comment :P

I have writers block about 98% of the time, so I can definitely empathize!