Thursday, January 08, 2009

I Think 2009 Might Just By MY Year...


Call me crazy (and I doubt you'd get an argument), but I think 2009 is going to be my year. You know how on Seinfeld is was "The Summer of George"? Well, I'm not narrowing it down to just a season...I'm going for the whole year, all 365 days of it.

I found a new job, y'all! I'm so happy. I start it on the 26th, and I couldn't be more stoked. Yes, I just said "stoked" like I say it all the time.

The job is working in the legal department at the corporate HQ of a company. I would tell you more, but my paranoia prevents me from it. If you want to know more, just ask me next time I talk to you or see you. But let's just say that I will be doing a job very similar to the last major job I had (and it was a job I actually enjoyed most days) and I will be making nearly the same amount of money.

Best part -- I only have to work 30 hours/week, which gives me a 3-days weekend. Can I get a witness?

Things are finally looking up. I guess I can cross "find a new job" off my resolutions list -- and from the sounds of this post, my "positive attitude" is continuing to spread sunshine everywhere!

No comments: