Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Questions to Ask Your Mother

With Mother's Day approaching, I found an article on CNN.com regarding questions to ask your mother. See the article here. I wish I would have had these questions during my vacation to Florida. It would have made for good conversation between My Mother and I.

Speaking of my vacation, I working on a daily recap that I'll post soon. Day One is almost done. Yeah, the vacation was that good that it's going to be recapped day-to-day. Don't worry. You won't be bored...I assure you. In the meantime, call your mom and ask her some of the questions in the article I posted above. And if you're mom is no longer with us (rest her soul), ask an aunt, a friend, or if you're close enough, you're mother-in-law. I bet you'll get some interesting answers.

No comments: