Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Never Judge a Book by it's Cover--EVER

This clip gives me goosebumps and chills and just goes to show you that you should never, ever, judge a book by it's cover. I LOVE Simon's face when she starts singing. I'm surprised -- I thought Botox froze your face...his eyebrows get HIGH!

I love this clip. It makes me feel good for some reason and makes me feel like hope is still alive in this world, thanks to Susan Boyle. Enjoy! (Stick with it. You won't be disappointed.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

(And I apologize, but I can't figure out how to imbed a video in my post. One day I will, but not today!)

1 comment:

Kim said...

I've been hearing about this damn video thinking "What's the big damn deal?" and then I see it and get all teary eyed.

And she's cute as hell even if her voice stunk. Her little neverbeenkissed self. God bless her heart.