Wednesday, June 18, 2008

First of Many...Or at least I hope...

I decided today to start this blog as a means of not only recording the things that are happening in my life, but to also use it for therapeutic purposes. So I guess here goes nothing...

Today was rather uneventful. Work was busy, but I am (dare I say it) enjoying reviewing contracts. I know I haven't been given any of the real ugly ones yet, but it's sort of interesting trying to figure the puzzle of the agreement out, so to speak.

I am really tired tonight, so I don't think I am going to get any studying in. I will try and make up for my slacking tomorrow night. I made the decision this week that I have already passed the Bar, so all that has to happen is take the test. I know I am going to pass it this time -- and I am not just saying it to convince myself -- it's happening.

Husband was fine today. He spent nearly an hour today (while I was at work, nevermind) telling me work stories -- just like the "old days". I don't really take that as a sign things are getting better, I just take it as a sign that he really felt like talking.

Well, this was a boring post. Honestly, I don't have anything funny or interesting to say today. That's a first.

No comments: