Saturday, June 28, 2008

You Know What I Love?



The TV show, "Scrubs". Apparently, I have been living under a rock for the past 7-8 years, because this show has been on and I've been missing it! Oh, I guess a little thing called "law school" and "studying for the bar" have cut into my TV time....

The writing on this show is awesome. It's hilarious.

I love Dr. Cox -- talking to J.D., "Look Joanie...." "See here, Mary...."

and Dr. Kelso, whose crabbiness is comical and his constant fights with Dr. Cox and the janitor are awesome.

And Eliot...what can be said about her? I want to be her friend...I want to call her and chat about her day and all the clumsy-awful things that happen to her, and tell her that she's a good person and yes, your mother is crazy.

And J.D? I think he's too cute for words -- I love his nurotic-ness and his innocence. And he's got nice hair. :) What's not to love?

The co-stars are even fabulous. Especially Todd. That guy cracks me up. I am going to have to catch up through NetFlix on the eight-or-whatever-many number of seasons there are, because WGN and Comedy Central are just not satisfying my fix!

No comments: